Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sri Lanka!

Hey, so the airport in Sri Lanka has free internet access. I figured since I had a three hour layover, I'd pop into your lives and let you know that I'm here. In Sri Lanka! I have nothing more to add, really, except that Sri Lankan Airlines is pretty nice. They handed out a snack that consisted of a hummus sandwich, some sort of onion pastry thing, a piece of cake, apple juice, and coffee or tea - for a flight that was only an hour and a half. Also, each seat has it's own tv so that's nice, too. That's it! I'll be back later from Thailand.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, but hurry up and post that picture of you in that Indian outfit that I can't remember the name of! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know - I have been reading still but we've been on vacation - so again I've only been reading via my phone and haven't been able to comment. :-) I'm back now though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in that outfit!
    Sounds like you got your money's worth on the plane too.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete