Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday. . .

. . .to ToadMama! I'm hoping that since I'm a full 12 hours ahead of everyone on the east coast of the United States that I'll be the very first to wish her the happiest birthday in the happiest year yet. In fact, why don't you go on over there now and wish her a happy birthday, too?

ToadMama, aka Kathy, aka my stepmom, besides the fact that she's been one of my biggest supporters during this round the world year of travel, is also one of my closest friends who I miss very much. You know how they say that you don't know what you've got until you don't have it anymore? Well, ToadMama and I have always gotten along well and over the years we've gotten closer, but I don't think I realized until after I left the States that I count her among my dearest friends. Now I have to hurry home so I can give her a hug and tell her in person. :-)

Happy Birthday, Kathy. I love you and miss you and hope your birthday - however snowy it may be - is fab!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks, Shan. I love you and miss you, too. Really. Thanks for thinking of me today. You know, snowy is good for me. I'm thrilled to have a blizzard for my birthday! (-:

    By the way, Eric was here the other day and I asked him if he wants that metal sled. And he said, "No. That's the one that almost killed Shannon!"

    ReplyDelete