Friday, May 31, 2013

Next

It's time to dust off the cobwebs around here and stop neglecting my passport so much and that means that there's another trip in the works. (If you're new around here and want to find out more about my last big trip, the wrap up might be a good place to start.) 

On June 14th I'll be heading to Dallas for a long weekend and from there I have a one way ticket to Belize City. The plan is to spend three months in Central America, hopefully hitting each of the seven countries in that time. There's no real agenda, but I'd like to dive, snorkel, see pretty beaches, explore Mayan temples and ruins, drink yummy coffee, and traipse around some old-world style cities.

Be sure to check back often - it's about to get exciting! 

3 comments:

  1. And so it begins... looks like the start of an amazing adventure. Looking forward to some good pics and commentary.

    Safe travels, dude.

    ReplyDelete