Friday, June 14, 2013

And I'm off!

Well, I'm off to Dallas anyway. I'll be hanging out with some friends I haven't seen in awhile - this trip was planned before the Central America one - and probably remembering all the little things I forgot to do or pack.

Packing was made easier because I wrote it all down once before. Good thing, too, because there are lots of things I'd forgotten about. On the flip side, packing was made more difficult because I waited until seven hours before my flight to do it. What can I say? I like to live dangerously! But it's all in there and I think I packed more clothes than I did last time, so everyone who said before "Only three pairs of underwear?" or "What about the socks?" can rest assured that this time I'm taking four pairs of underwear (and I didn't just plain forget the socks like I did last time!).

So, parting shot of me, ready to go and waiting for my ride to the airport:

I'll be in Dallas until Tuesday and then I fly to Belize City. Probably won't be a whole lot going on here til then, though, so be sure to check back next week.

4 comments:

  1. So you're all loaded up and ready to go....
    barefoot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From that look of that pic, you won't need any socks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, I wasn't wearing socks, so sue me! :-) Thanks for stopping by, Abe - hope to see you around these parts again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first thought was "look how long her hair is!" We can track how long it's been since we skyped by hair length. :)

    ReplyDelete