Monday, August 24, 2009

On a non-travel related note

Look! I have company for a few weeks:



These are five-week-old little girls called Eureka, Fizz, and Heine(pronounced 'hine,' not 'hiney' as in butt). (Hey, don't look at me, I didn't name them!). I'm a foster parent with the SPCA and told them last week that I have to take a fostering hiatus because of my trip, but that I wanted to help out as much as possible until then. So. . .voila, within days I had the call to take in these sweet things.

I think this might be my favorite pic of them so far:

That's right. I put them to work getting beer for me right away. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. But, Shan, you let cats play in your refrigerator? EW! Good thing there's a box of Arm n Hammer, I guess. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. No, I don't let them play in the fridge. . .but they're sneaky little things and they jumped in there before I could stop them. And then, of course, I had to take a picture of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete