Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Frantic

I suspect that most, if not all, of my text/phone/in-person conversations of late have had a bit of a frantic note to them. This is because with only eight days remaining in the states, it's finally, truly begun to hit me. Yes, I'm about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime. . .but in the meantime I have to get my life in order here before I go. So my days are spent having random things pop into my head: I have to make copies of all my important documents, I have to get visa pictures taken, I have to sign power of attorney paperwork, what should go in a first aid kit again?, shoot, I still have to FINISH PACKING my apartment for crying out loud.

Some of these random things are sneaking out of my head and into real life. So if you are one of the people that happens to be on the receiving end of a seemingly out of nowhere, frantic message or call - I'm sorry. Just tryin' to hold it together here, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment