Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oops

The countdown is seriously on now and I keep having these moments when I realize I've forgotten that I still have to do X. I wake up in the middle of the night with these thoughts. I interrupt myself in conversations with these thoughts. I have these thoughts when I'm driving and have to scramble to scribble a note to myself so I don't forget it. Again.

Most of these forgotten items aren't a big deal or won't take much time: renewing my driver's license, letting my landlord know I'm not renewing my lease, and finally arranging for travel insurance (yes, I know I was supposed to do that awhile ago; I decided on the provider ages ago, I just need to go online and DO it already.)

But then there are things that are a bit more complicated and will involve more time. Like selling my car. (If you know anyone who wants to buy a 2009 Smart Fourtwo Passion, please send them my way!) And packing up my apartment. (Oh god, I HATE moving.) And doing a trial test pack of my backpack. That is definitely not something I want to leave til the last minute.

It's starting to sink in that I don't have a whole heck of a lot of time left.

No comments:

Post a Comment