Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Link love

Over there on the right, you'll notice I added a section called "Resources and other interesting sites to check out." The two main reasons for this are that 1) some people were sending me very useful links, but then couldn't remember what links they had or had not sent (hi Dad!), and 2) it allows me to have all of those very useful links in one spot for my own convenience. I intend for this to be a fairly dynamic list, so it will probably change and evolve over the course of my journey.

The links are a mix of resources that I've used in my own planning as well as the travel blogs of some other folks who are doing the same thing. I read them for inspiration and encouragement, but maybe you'll just want to read them if you get tired of reading about me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment